- Every HTFN member has an exclusive territory.
- HTFN members work together and participate together on single lane business and multi-national business.
- HTFN members are partners, committed to developing and increasing business within the group.
- HTFN members are financially sound, have quality service, active sales and cutting edge communications.
- HTFN members are evaluated annually to ensure the highest standards.
- HTFN members have internal procedures and insurance to cover payments within the group.
- Disputes between members can be mediated by HTFN corporate/officers.
All members participate in the annual conference and take advantage of “one on one” member meetings. General assembly business meetings are also conducted in addition to training programs and client forums.
Save time, money and travel by meeting with all your partners during one week per year.
- Member’s only website.
- Regular newsletters including member updates, regulations and events.
- Sales tools like bid presentations, brochure printing and business cards.
- Dedicated communication applications like broadcast email system and discussion forums.
- North America
- South America